This Maxim-made item is a waterproof digital thermo probe or sensor that employs DALLAS 18B20.
It can convert temperatures to a 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max). Besides, it can measures temperatures from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F).
In addition, this thermo probe doesn't require any external power supply since it draws power from data line. Last but not least, like other common thermo probe, its stainless steel probe head makes it suitable for any wet or harsh environment.
- Power supply range: 3.0 to 5.5VDC
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- Output leads: red (VCC), blue (DATA), black (GND)
- 1m cable
- Dimension Sensor: 6mm diameter, 30mm length
Related (external) Links:
|| CHF 7.52
|| CHF 7.16
|| CHF 6.49