This is a SMD BLE module which is also used in Seeeds BLE Bee and Xadow BLE. It is based on TI cc2541 chip, enables robust network nodes to be built with low total bill-of-material costs and highly suited for ultralow power consumption systems. The module is small and easy to use, with the preprogrammed firmware of manufacturer, you can quickly build BLE communications via its AT command. Supporting BLE communications with Iphone ,Iipad and Android 4.3.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Interface: Serial
- Range: In open environments up to 30 meters
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmission power: - dbm, 23-6 dbm, 0 dbm, 6 dbm
- Use TI CC2541 chip, configuration space of 256 KB, support the AT command
- The role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, name of equipment, matching parameters such as passwords, use agile can be changed with AT commands if needed.
- Power supply: DC 3.3V
- Communication protocol: UART (TTL)
- Default baud: 9600bps
- Transmit current: 15mA
- Receive current: 8.5mA
- Deep sleep current: 600uA
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 125°C
- Outline dimension: 13.5 x 18.5 x 2.3mm
Note: Contrary to the information in the below manual. the default baudrate is set to 115200. Also make sure you send no line termination with your terminal or sketch!