The Dragino PAN is an Outdoor Open Source OpenWrt appliance designed for IoT applications which require a long distance WiFi connection.
PAN comes with two RJ45 ports and a WiFi 802.11 b/g/n interface to provide flexible network connection via LAN cable/ wifi.
Dragino PAN is completely Open Source, you can modify the onboard Linux system or compile a new firmware customized for your own applications. On top of that the 11 GPIOs from the AR9331 can be used as SPI, I2C etc. and extend your PAN with a wide range of peripheral hardware.
PAN is designed to give your WiFi based applications long distance transmission. Example applications for PAN include remote control of robots, data logging, web applications for data presentation, mesh networking over WiFi and many more.
- 400Mhz AR9331 Processor
- 64MB RAM
- 16MB Flash
- OpenWrt Linux Distribution
- DC Input: 9 ~ 12v
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 ~ 2.462GHz
- Directional Antenna (PAN-D)
- 2 x RJ45 ports
- 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x USB interface
- 1 x micro SD card slot
- 11 GPIOs from AR9331, Can be simulated as SPI ,I2S, I2C
- 3V/5V/raw power output
- Powered over PoE via LAN port, direct or via included PoE injector
- WiFi range in open area: ~1km
Note: This is the PAN-D with directional antenna, see below for PAN-N with omni-directional antenna.
- PAN-Model-D Outdoor IoT appliance x1
- PoE Injector x1
- Power supply 12V x1