The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g.
The module was designed as breakout board because ADXL335's signal is analog and therefor needs more pins (3 for X, Y and Z), but the board outline is Grove module so that you can fix it conveniently like other Grove modules. The sensor combines 3.3 and 5V power supply, can be used in standard Arduino device and Seeeduino Stalker.
- Wide power range 3VDC to 5VDC
- Grove module footpring
- 3 axis sensing
- Small, low-profile package: 4×4×1.45mm LFCSP
- Low power 350µA at 3V (typical)
- High sensitive
- 10,000 g shock survival
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant