This product is currently out of stock. You might want to set a notification to receive a short one-time email when the product returns to stock next time.
The MP3 module is one of Elecfreaks self-developed modules inspired by the JQ6500-24SS MP3 chipset from Jiaqiang Electronics. It supports SD cards with FAT16 and FAT32 file systems and SPI Flash updates via PC. Via some very simple serial commands to control music playback, it is very easy to operate and offers stable performance. Additionally, with an external headphone (PH) and an external speaker (SP), the MP3 Module provides all interfaces you might need.
- Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 bit DAC output, dynamic range supports 90dB, SNR supports 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16 & FAT32 filesystems
- Variety of control modes, serial mode, AD key control model
- 30 levels volume adjustable, 10 levels EQ adjustable.
- SPI Flash can be updated from PC
- Controlled by the microcontroller serial port
- Audio data is sorted by folder, and supports up to 100 folders, every folder with 1000 songs
- Dimensions: 50x47.15mm