This is the new PICkit3 from Microchip. The PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to a PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2/ 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE). MiniUSB cable + standard programming cable included.
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Fully enclosed
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
Note: The included CD contains software for asian markets, please discard it and use the download links below.