The Music Shield is a professional audio codec. It can work with Arduino, Seeeduino, Seeeduino Mega and Arduino Mega. It is based on VS1053b IC, and can play a variety of music formats stored on MicroSD cards with Seeed the provided Arduino Library.
Note :Recording is only supported on Seeeduino Mega and Arduino Mega for now.
- All Arduino compatible boards supported
- 2 control-push buttons and 1 knob switch
- Plays music from micro SD cards Decodes:MP3,WAV,MIDI,Ogg Vorbis
- I2S interface for external DAC
- Headphone/Line Out for playback
- Line In for recording in OGG format
- Excellent sound quality with ±1dB Frequency Response
- FCC verification