In the pursuit for small form factor, flexibility and functionality comes the Seeeduino Mega – derived from Arduino Mega. This is the new revision v3.0 of the Seeeduino Mega with an ATmega2560 and therefor double as much flash memory.
- ATmega 2560 @ 16MHz
- Selectable 5V/3.3V operation
- 70 Digital IO
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
- Compatible with most Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila Shields
- Small form factor, 30% smaller than Arduino Mega
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load firmware – just plug to a USB port and you’re good to go.
- ICSP Header
- Can be powered through a battery or through a AC to DC adaptor