This Motor Shield is a nice tidy platform for robotics and mechanics, which is based on H-bridge driver Chip L298N Motor Driver Integrated Circuit. It can power two brushed DC motors or one 4-wire two-phase stepper motor. It requires a 6V to 15V power supply to power the motor and has an onboard 5V voltage regulator which can power the main board(Xduino)(selectable by jumper). Both motors can be driven simultaneously while set to a different speed and direction. All driver lines are diode protected from back EMF.
With the Base Shield interface, you can drive the Twig series as the base stem shield.
- Grove compatible
- Logic Control Voltage：5V (From Arduino)
- Motor Driven Voltage：6～15V (From External Power Source)
- PWM Speed control mode
- Speed control: proportional 8-bit
- Maximum output per channel: 2A
- 4 Direction LED indicators