If you are in need of a 4.0 BLE Bluetooth module, this might be your choice.
MCU can be set up and controlled by a remote Bluetooth device. 10 PIO pins can be controlled remotely which all make the HM-10 Bluetooth module a perfect replacement for HC-05, HC-06, HC-07 etc.
Supports Central and Peripheral mode switch, modify by AT command.
Supports Remote control mode, remote device can control PIO pin or modify settings by AT commander when Connected. (such as Iphone4s/5 Ipad, Note2 etc.)
The Bluetooth UART RS232 serial converter module can easily transfer the UART data through the wireless Bluetooth, without complex PCB layout or deep knowledge in the Bluetooth software stack, you can combine this bluetooth module with your system:
- MCU, ARM or DSP systems.
- SOC systems.
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)
- Computer Accessories
- Other systems your want to use under bluetooth functions.
- TI cc2540 Bluetooth Chip Solution
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V4.0 BLE
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
- Incredible small size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
- UART interface with baudrate setup function
- Weight: 8.00g
- Board Size: 27 × 13 × 0.8mm
- Version: 1.0
- Operation Level Digital: 3.3V
- Power Supply: External 3.3V