This 2-Channel WiFi Relay Board allows to switch 2 loads up to 16A with simple TCP/IP commands.
The WIFI002 provides two volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each. The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500mA at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
Free Android and iPhone Apps are available to remotely control this module.
- Number of Relay's - 2
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, not included
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over WiFi.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24VDC or 250VAC
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O, N/C and Common contacts.
Use great caution when working with mains voltage!