The Digispark Pro is designed to compliment the Digispark - it's the middle child between the Digispark and the full blown Arduino. It is even easier to use than the Digispark, even more compatible with standard Arduino examples, and packed full of i/o, more program space, and more features! With new shields and libraries the Digispark Pro is also the most affordable mobile hardware development platform! And it is still just as small as a Digispark, and just as affordable - because electronics should be accessible to all!
Programming the Pro is as easy as hitting the program button when prompted to!
The Digispark Pro uses the newest Micronucleus USB bootloader for programming which allows easy programming over USB direct from the Arduino IDE (or command line).
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5 (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation
- USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation
- 16 Mhz AVR MCU - using a true 16Mhz precision crystal
- 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader)
- Serial over USB debugging and communication
- 14 I/O Pins (2 shared with USB)
- I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN and USI
- ADC on 10 pins
- 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins)
- Power via USB or External Source - 5V or 6-16V (automatic selection)
- On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button - or can be disabled to use that pin as general i/o - without changing the bootloader
- On-board 500mA 5V regulator
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1)
- User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption
- Two mounting holes
- Breadboard compatible pin out/spacing (the three side header pins are only for legacy shield support)
Digistump also provides libraries for the Pro to emulate a USB Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick, or Generic HID Device. This means it can appear to your computer as if it were that type of device - allowing you to easily have your device type, move the mouse, act as a joystick, and more!