Replacement product: 33366
This is the new and enhanced version 2.3 of Draginos YŻn shield.
The YŻn Shield is a clever extension shield that basically upgrades your Arduino Uno/Leonardo/Mega etc. to a full featured Arduino YŻn, compatible with the Arduino IDE and all libraries for the YŻn.
With WiFi, Ethernet, USB and the same OpenWRT system preinstalled as on the Arduino YŻn the shield is a perfect choice for Arduino projects which require wired and/or wireless internet connection and more storage.
The YŻn Shield uses an external WiFi antenna which provides improved stability and range.
What's new in 2.3:
- Additional second USB Host Port for WiFi or 3G dongle
- microSD card socket
- Open source Linux (OpenWrt) inside
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5.4 or later, user can program, debug or upload sketch to Arduino board via Arduino IDE.
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Software upgradable via network
- Built-in web server
- Supports internet connection via LAN port, WiFi or 3G dongle.
- Supports USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects.
- Failsafe design provides robustly system.
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove and Mega
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MBytes
- RAM: 64MBytes
- Power Input: 4.75v ~ 23v via Arduino VIN pin
- 1 x 10M/100M RJ45 connector
- 150M WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- External Antenna via I-Pex connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 host connector, used for USB storage or 3G connection
- 1 x Reset button
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino.
- 1 x micro SD card socket