This is a powerful logic analyzer in a very small anodized aluminum package from Saleae Logic. We absolutely love the simplistic, sleek design with light-weight software and a high-quality finish. Who needs 50+ connections when you're troubleshooting I2C? With USB connectivity, you can analyze up to 8 digital waveforms and timing information on your I2C, SPI, serial, and digital IO lines with ease. Great for those reverse engineering projects as well. Works with signals 5V or lower!
Check out the video of the Logic Analyzer in action here.
Includes everything you need in a compact carrying case. Test leads are disconnectable from the Logic unit. This makes it easy to remove the expensive portion of Logic from a board when you've got lots of hooks in place.
New units in stock now are fully over-voltage protected, as well as protected against failures from plugging USB 5V into the unit's ground.
Software is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- USB 2.0 Cable (5')
- Sampling rates up to 24MHz @8 bits
- 9 ultra-flexible test lead set
- 9 E-Z Hook XKM Micro-Hook
- -0.5V to 5.25V operating voltage
- Input low voltage: -0.5 to 0.8V
- Input high voltage: 2 to 5.25V
- 24MHz maximum sample rate
- 200M samples
- 40.6x40.6x9.1mm (1.6x1.6x0.36")
- 16g (0.5 oz)