The WireLess Gate Shield is an Arduino-compatible shield, designed to build a system for receiving / transmitting and broadcasting various wireless commands and data. It supports the popular nRF24L01+ and the RFM69HW.
The board also sports an IR receiver, and additionally, the board has a real time clock module DS1307.
- Interface to connect the transceiver nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz
- Interface to connect the transceiver RFM69HW (HopeRF) 433MHz
- U.FL antenna connector for RFM69HW
- LED automatic activity radio modules (with the possibility of removal)
- LED user defined
- Real time clock module DS1307
- IR receiver
- One button to control (operates on analog pin)
- Grove-compatible connector: I2C
- Fully compatible with Ethernet Shield
- WLGate Shield x1
- Wireless module nRF24L01+ x1
- Wireless module RFM69HW (443 MHz ) x1